Terms & Conditions
This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Web Site and Right Car (UK) Ltd, the owner(s) of this Web Site. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Web Site. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Web Site immediately.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
“Content” means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site;
“Learning Establishment” means any provider of education to persons of any age including, but not limited to, schools, colleges, universities and professional / adult education providers;
“Rightcare Mobility” means The Right Car (UK) Ltd, Beck View Road, Grovehill, Beverley, East Yorkshire, HU17 0JT;
“Service” means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Rightcare Mobility makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future;
“System” means any online communications infrastructure that Rightcare Mobility makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
“User” / “Users” means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by Rightcare Mobility and acting in the course of their employment; and
“Web Site” means the website that you are currently using (www.rightcaremobility.co.uk) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
2. Intellectual Property
2.1 Subject to the exceptions in Clause 3 of these Terms and Conditions, all Content included on the Web Site, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of Rightcare Mobility, or our affiliates. By continuing to use the Web Site you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other laws.
2.2 You may print, reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use Content from the Web Site for as specified in Clause 4 of these Terms and Conditions and for personal or educational purposes only unless otherwise indicated on the Web Site or unless given express written permission to do so by Rightcare Mobility. Specifically you agree that:
- 2.2.1 You will not use the Content of the Web Site for commercial purposes;
- 2.2.2 You will not systematically copy Content from the Web Site with a view to creating or compiling any form of comprehensive collection, compilation, directory or database unless given express written permission to do so by Rightcare Mobility;
- 2.2.3 You may, as a student of a recognised Learning Establishment, use the Content of the Web Site for educational purposes provided an appropriate reference is given for all Content so applied using a suitable referencing system of your choice or as stipulated by your Learning Establishment;
- 2.2.4 Employees of Learning Establishments may use the Content of the Website for teaching purposes subject to the following conditions:
- 1. No further consent is required for use in not-for-profit Learning Establishments. This may include, but is not limited to, schools that charge no fees for tuition; and
- 2. For use in profit-making Learning Establishments, prior written consent is required. This may include, but is not limited to, private schools charging fees, universities and adult education providers.
3. Third Party Intellectual Property
Where expressly indicated, certain Content and the Intellectual Property Rights subsisting therein belongs to other parties. This Content, unless expressly stated to be so, is not covered by any permission granted by Clause 2 of these Terms and Conditions to use Content from the Web Site. The exceptions in Clause 4 continue to apply. Any such Content will be accompanied by a notice providing the contact details of the owner and any separate use policy that may be relevant.
4. Fair Use of Intellectual Property
Material from the Web Site may be re-used without written permission where any of the exceptions detailed in Chapter III of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 apply.
5. Links to Other Web Sites
This Web Site may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Rightcare Mobility or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such web sites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Web Site does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
6. Links to this Web Site
Those wishing to place a link to this Web Site on other sites may do so only to the home page of the site www.rightcaremobility.co.uk without prior permission. Deep linking (i.e. links to specific pages within the site) requires the express permission of Rightcare Mobility. To find out more please contact us by email us via the contact form.
7. Use of Communications Facilities and Content Submission
- 7.1 When given using the Forums and / or any other System and when submitting Content to the Web Site you should do so in accordance with the following rules:
- 7.1.1 you must not use obscene or vulgar language;
- 7.1.2 you must not submit Content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, Content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist;
- 7.1.3 you must not submit Content that is intended to promote or incite violence;
- 7.1.4 you must not post links to other web sites containing any of the above types of Content;
- 7.1.6 you must not engage in any form of commercial advertising. This does not prohibit references to businesses for non-promotional purposes including references where advertising may be incidental;
- 7.1.7 you must not impersonate other people, particularly employees and representatives of Rightcare Mobility or any other of the Right Car (UK) Ltd or our affiliates;
- 7.1.8 you must not submit material that may contain viruses or any other software or instructions that may damage or disrupt other software, computer hardware or communications networks; and
- 7.1.9 you must not use our System for unauthorised mass-communication such as “spam” or “junk mail”.
- 7.2 You acknowledge that Rightcare Mobility reserves the right to monitor any and all communications made to us or using our System.
- 7.3 In order to use the Forums and Chats and any other communication facility that may be added in the future or to submit Content, you are required to submit certain personal details. By continuing to use this Web Site you represent and warrant that:
- 7.3.1 any information you submit is accurate and truthful; and
- 7.3.2 you will keep this information accurate and up-to-date.
- 7.4 By submitting Content you warrant and represent that you are the author of such Content or that you have acquired all of the appropriate rights and / or permissions to use the Content in this fashion. Rightcare Mobility accepts no responsibility or liability for any infringement of third party rights by such Content. [Further, you waive all moral rights in the Content to be named as its author and grant Rightcare Mobility a licence to modify the Content as necessary for its inclusion on the Web Site. Rightcare Mobility accepts no responsibility or liability for any infringement of third party rights by such Content.]
- 7.5 Rightcare Mobility will not be liable in any way or under any circumstances for any loss or damage that you may incur as a result of such Content, nor for any errors or omissions in the Content. Use of and reliance upon such Content is entirely at your own risk.
- 7.6 Unless a User informs Rightcare Mobility otherwise, in advance of posting, in writing, and Rightcare Mobility agrees to any terms or restrictions, all Content submitted is for publication on the Website and other such uses as Rightcare Mobility may deem appropriate under a royalty-free, perpetual basis.
- 7.7 Content submitted by Users is not screened by Rightcare Mobility prior to appearing online. We retain the right to exercise our sole discretion to remove or relocate any Content as we deem appropriate without the consent of the author. We shall be under no obligation to exercise such discretion. If you wish to enquire as to the removal of Content, please submit your query too us via the contact form. This does not constitute an undertaking to explain our actions.
8. Termination and Suspension
In the event that any of the provisions of Sub-Clause 7.1, above, are not followed, Rightcare Mobility reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Service. Any Users banned in this way must not attempt to use the Website under any other name or by using the access credentials of another User, with or without the permission of that User.
- 10.1 Rightcare Mobility makes no warranty or representation that the Web Site will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, or that it will be secure.
- 10.2 Whilst every reasonable endeavour has been made to ensure that all information provided on this Web Site will be accurate and up to date, Rightcare Mobility makes no warranty or representation that this is the case. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our services.
- 10.3 No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Web Site should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- 10.4 The information on this Web Site is not designed with commercial purposes in mind. Commercial use of the Content of this Web Site is forbidden under Clause 2.2.1 of these Terms and Conditions. Any such use constitutes a breach of these Terms and Conditions and Rightcare Mobility makes no representation or warranty that this Content is suitable for use in commercial situations or that it constitutes accurate data and / or advice on which business decisions can be based.
- 10.5 Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all descriptions of services available from Rightcare Mobility correspond to the actual services available, Rightcare Mobility is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions.
11. Availability of the Web Site
The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality
Rightcare Mobility accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Web Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship
12. Limitation of Liability
- 12.1 To the maximum extent permitted by law, Rightcare Mobility accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Web Site or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Web Site and its Content at their own risk.
- 12.2 Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or restricts Rightcare Mobility’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of Rightcare Mobility.
- 12.3 Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that these terms and conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
13. No Waiver
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
14. Previous Terms and Conditions
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
15. Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and Rightcare Mobility shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and Rightcare Mobility and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
16. Important - Consumer Contracts Regulations
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you have the right to cancel your purchase within fourteen days - starting the day after you take delivery of the goods (a "cooling off" period). You have the right to cancel for any reason without penalty and will also be refunded your original postage costs at our standard rate. You must inform us of your intent to return the goods within fourteen days of receipt.
17. Schedule of Costs
- Scooter Collection £50
- Rise & Recline Chair Collection £75
- Straight Stairlift Uninstall & Collection £150
- Curved Stairlift Uninstall & Collection £250
- Reconditioning fees are assessed on a case by case basis up to a maximum of £250.
If you wish to cancel your order then we advise that you e-mail us clearly stating your full details and invoice number.
Once you have cancelled, you have a legal "duty of care" to take good care of the goods. They must be returned to us, at your expense (unless supplied in error and/or faulty), complete with original packaging and all related documentation to the address below (any free items must also be returned). Once the goods have been received and inspected your payment will be refunded within 14 days.
We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
Our return address for online returns is:
Vulcan Street, Clough Road
Everyday use / consumable items i.e Continence and Personal Hygiene products are not covered by this legislation if the hygiene seal(s) are broken.
None of these terms affect your statutory rights