Drive Cobalt Travel Power Chair
Drive Cobalt Travel Power Chair
- 4 mph Drive Medical Cobalt Powerchair
- Compact powerchair
- Ideal for indoor use
- Width and Length Adjustable Armrests
- 18 stone / 115 kg Weight Capacity
- Easily taken apart for transportation
- Available in Red or Blue
The Cobalt Travel Power Chair by Active Care is perfect for users who need an easy and lightweight transportable power chair. The Cobalt easily disassembles into three parts via a quick and easy pull of a release lever. The seat swivels for convenience but also folds down to save room during transport. The seat even has four height adjustments from 20" to 23". The armrests flip-up to easily transfer the user from one place to another and they are also removable if needed. The armrests are even height and width adjustable for better positioning and user customization. The controller is adjustable in length and can also be mounted to the left or right arm rest allowing the controller to be adaptable for the user. The Cobalt also includes a footplate which can be flipped out of the user's way if needed and can be adjusted in both height and angle. The cobalt comes with a standard positioning belt and armrest-mounted reflectors for security and safety. The tires are flat-free and non-marking which offer a worry free travel and the motor assembly offers easy freewheel operation, allowing the chair to be pushed, which can be helpful for transport. The Cobalt is the perfect solution for anyone looking for a easy to use lightweight travel power chair.
- Adjustable length controller mount can be affixed to either the left or right armrest and can be fitted with an optional swing-away arm
- Armrest reflectors for enhanced visibility
- Armrests are also removable and height and width adjustable for positioning, support and adaptability to the size of the user
- Batteries included
- Can be disassembled into three pieces quickly and easily by pulling up on a quick release lever
- Comfortable, swivel Captain's seat with fold-down backrest
- Flat-free, non-marking tires offer worry-free travel
- Flip-up footplate with adjustable height and angle
- Full-size performance in a lightweight, easily transportable power wheelchair
- Motor assemblies offer easy freewheel operation, allowing the chair to be pushed, which can be helpful for transport
- Padded, flip-up armrests allow for easy transfers and user access
- Programmable controller with simple, common connectors
- Seat has four height adjustments, from 20" to 23"
- Standard anti-tip wheels and positioning belt for added safety
Weight Capacity - 250 lbs.
Top Speed - 4 mph
Maximum Range - 8 miles
Turning Radius - 29"
Climbing Angle - 6 Degrees
Ground Clearance - 2"
Dimensions - 38.5" (L) x 24" (W)
Floor-to-Seat Height - 20" - 23"
Seat Dimensions - 18” (W) x 15” (D)
Controller - Dynamic Shark 40A
Motors (2) - 24V x 120W x 4700 rpm
Batteries (pair) - 12V x 21AH
Charger - 2A Offboard
Brakes - Electromagnetic
Caster Wheels - 8" x 2" Solid
Drive Wheels - 9" x 3" Flat-free
Base Weight - 85 lbs.
Battery Weight (pair) - 28 lbs.
Seat Weight - 19 lbs.
Total Weight - 132 lbs.
Heaviest Piece Weight - 51 lbs. (Front Section)